- VP of Engineering, VP of Projects, or senior technical role with upward line of sight.
- Looking to apply my diverse experience to new challenges that are close to where my extended family lives.
- Seeking a location between Washington DC and Maine, or remote.
- Available summer 2021.
- 32+ years in the marine industry, including workboats, barges, containerships, crude and product tankers, LPG tankers, oil terminals, FPSOs, and semisubmersibles. Worked on many diverse projects with value of a few hundred thousand to tens of billions of dollars.
- Major oil company for 17 years: Crude and product tanker fleet support, upstream major capital projects, conversions, newbuildings.
- Major US shipyard for 4.5 years: Marketing support, hull construction support.
- Independent marine transportation company for 8.5 years: Fleet support, acquisitions, capital projects.
- Marine design consultancy for 3 years: Basic design, modification designs, specialization in stability.
- Undergraduate degrees in naval architecture and marine engineering
- Master of Business Administration degree – completed while working full time
- IACS-member classification society technical committee member for 7 years
- Professional engineer for 25 years, currently registered in 3 states
- Granted two patents related to hull construction
- Holder of the Project Management Professional credential from the Project Management Institute for 18 years
- Connecticut Maritime Association member for 8 years
Full CV available upon request, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.